Heading for Duisburg
<r><QUOTE author="Riot-Sebo"><s>
Riot-Sebo schrieb:</s>Hey Kasper,<br/>
there are two haunts in Mülheim, the one Kendo mentioned above and our Little meeting every 3rd Saturday of the month. As you can see, plenty of opportunities to play.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

That sounds neat. Is it in the same place or?</r>
<t></t>
<t>Nope we are located somewhere else. <br/>
Augustastraße 114, 45476 Mülheim.<br/>
Or we could catch up for a private game I live in Bottrop wich is quite close to Duisburg</t>
<t></t>
<r>Hey Riot,<br/>
<br/>
Thanks for the address. <br/>
About private game the would be cool. However, from what I can see Bottrop is on the other side of Oberhausen, which may be a bit far by bike. Though I could possibly take the train from time to time, so sounds good <E>Smile</E><br/>
<br/>
How big is your "smaller" meet up?</r>
<t></t>
<r><QUOTE author="paradur"><s>
paradur schrieb:</s>Hey Riot,<br/>
<br/>
About private game the would be cool. However, from what I can see Bottrop is on the other side of Oberhausen, which may be a bit far by bike. Though I could possibly take the train from time to time, so sounds good <E>Smile</E><br/>
<br/>
How big is your "smaller" meet up?<e>
</e></QUOTE>
Normally there are 10-15 Players but not all of them Play Infinity. At the moment we are able to play in 4 Tables since the room is under construction at the moment. There are always enough ppl to Play and at the moment we have Terrain for 2 Infinity Tables.</r>
<t></t>
<r><QUOTE author="Riot-Sebo"><s>
Riot-Sebo schrieb:</s><QUOTE author="paradur"><s>
paradur schrieb:</s>Hey Riot,<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
How big is your "smaller" meet up?<e>
</e></QUOTE>
Normally there are 10-15 Players but not all of them Play Infinity. At the moment we are able to play in 4 Tables since the room is under construction at the moment. There are always enough ppl to Play and at the moment we have Terrain for 2 Infinity Tables.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

That sounds pretty good! <E>Smile</E><br/>
<br/>
Thanks for the info. I'm looking forward to taking a game with you!</r>
<t></t>
<t>no worries. Stay in contact</t>
<t></t>

Gehe zu: